Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Quiz........How much time do you think I spend in the kitchen?

A couple of nights ago we were up really late and so instead of me getting S up, he was waking me. I was right in the middle of a dream. This is probably the most bizarre dream I have had since high school when I had dream that a guy was killed in our bathtub when I read Julius Ceasar by Shakespeare. So the dream goes like this. First I was having a dream about Dirty Dancing, only no Patrick Swayze, rats! Then all of a sudden it switches and I am back in my parents old living room where I grew up, I think and it is a fight of good and evil. So who are the good guys? I think they are jars. Either that they were pot mitts. Not entirely sure. But the bad guy was for a sure a flying pot mitt, red to be a exact with a mean face. He had black eyes and a black mouth and was chasing the super hero, who was about to drop. And I am pretty sure the super here was an old mayonaise jar............. plus there were 2 more jars that were also good guys. Then S woke me up. Perhaps it is time I thought about a new hobby.......

1 comment:

Dena said...

Holy Cow-yeah that qualifies as a weird dream. Must be genetics-I have had some doozy's too. This morning I had one that Handy Manny, the kids cartoon, had been turned into a series of mystery books for adults and as I am reading, it comes to life, like a movie. In the book a rat and a hard boiled egg are best friends. Nick told me to quit telling him about my dreams.