Well, it has been two days in our new temporary home and I have decided that over all it is a good apartment and a good location. It has taken a couple days to get past the fact that apt. is outdated and the floors need a good cleaning, but over all it is a good set up with a good amount of space. I am trying to unpack only what we need so I don't have to re-pack it in two months. However, I did set up the kids room and it looks great. S. has his own room with all our stuff and the twins have a separate room with all the toys in it that works also as a play room. I was really for putting all the kids in one room, but after this I am really considering one room for the twins and one for S. Our room is tiny as it is really just a small area just past the twins room but it has a half bath and it will work.
As for the area it convenient to everything which is nice and it is nice that I see D. not only everyday, but every few hours. He leaves at 7:30am, pops in again for about 15-20min. at about 8:40am then we see him for two hours at lunch 1:30p-3:30p and then again at 7:00pm. It really helps to know he will always be in for at least a little bit in a few hours. We have a nice path behind our house that has a great view of a pretty green area and there is a park. So for temporary housing it is pretty good. It is also nice that we have had a friend stop by every afternoon to help with the kids. So it is also convenient to free help!
Now on to the project of house hunting......uggghhhh....will keep you posted on that.
No comments:
Post a Comment